Out Patient Manager
Out Patient Manager
Level A (Band 7 equivalent)
Hours: 30 hours per week
Tetbury Hospital Trust has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Nurse to lead our busy Outpatient Service. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering excellent patient care with strong leadership skills.
Tetbury Hospital Trust is a charitable organisation which serves the Town of Tetbury and the surrounding local area and is based in the Gloucestershire countryside. We are a growing business and everything we do is about putting people first, whether that be delivering exceptional care and support for our clients or providing growth and development opportunities for our team.
We have 1 operating theatre undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedic, Podiatric, Ophthalmic, Urology, Gynaecology, Oral Surgery and General Surgery. We also have a newly commissioned procedure room in which we provide the services of Hysteroscopy and Urology.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead, manage and develop the provision of our Outpatient Services while working alongside the Day Surgery Unit.
• Ensure the efficient running of the department
• Facilitate the development of new procedures within the Outpatient department and procedure room.
• Facilitate the move to digital technologies in the Outpatient Setting.
Who we're looking for
• Relevant Diploma or Degree equivalent experience with NMC registration.
• Experience of managing at a senior level
• Understanding of clinical audit processes and service improvement
• Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. At Tetbury Hospital Trust, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
To find out more about this vacancy please contact Sarah Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01666 501755.