Vacancy – Housekeeper
Tetbury Hospital Trust is looking for a Housekeeper to join the friendly existing Team for 15 hours per week.
We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the hospital and you will be delivering a high standard of cleaning service. This will be in compliance with the National Standards of Cleanliness, to ensure compliance with Infection Prevention and Control procedures and Care Quality Commission audit standards.
• Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
• Ability to build positive relationships with our staff and team members
• Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the best interest of Tetbury Hospital
• Effective time keeping and time management
• Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
This position will be a Temporary contract for 6 months with a view to an extension and training will be provided.
To find out more about this vacancy please contact Sarah Taylor, Matron, on 01666 501755.
The advert may close early if a good response is received, therefore early application is encouraged.